Shipping Rates as of 07/01/2012
U.S. Fed-Ex Rates
Ground 3-5 Business Days = $20
2 Day Air = $30
Overnight Air Standard = $45
Overnight Air Priority= $60
Please contact OrthoPets for International Shipping rates and timeframe. OrthoPets does not cover international shipping and custom charges both when sending and receiving packages. A customer's credit card needs to be secured to ship out of the country. When shipping Internationally, we can use either Fed Ex or United States Post Office (USPS). Fed Ex can take 1-5 business days and can cost between $50.00-$120.00. USPS can take 5-10 business days, and can cost between $35.00-$65.00. We do not have accounts with UPS and DHL, and can not ship through UPS and DHL.
Shipping carriers that we are use: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), or Fed Ex. Shipping charges may be subject to sales tax depending on the tax laws of the state to which the order is being shipped.
Please NOTE, OrthoPets DOES NOT cover any shipping on casting kits, devices, or adjustments.
- Casting Kits: shipped within 24-48 hours upon received payment, Monday-Friday (Excluding State and Federal Holidays).
- Custom Molded Orthotic (Stifle, Carpus, Hock, and Elbow brace) and Prosthetic (Artificial limbs): shipped within 5-7 business days upon receipt of the mold and payment. OrthoPets has the right to change fabrication time schedules depending upon outgoing projects. OrthoPets will always notify customers in case of time delays.
- Rush Service Fees: OrthoPets charges a one time fee of $200.00 for all RUSH SERVICES. Rush Jobs will be shipped within 3 business days
- Minor Adjustments to Custom Molded Devices: shipped within 1-3 business days depending on the work required.
- Shipping Out of the Country can take anywhere from 7-15 business days. All shipping out of the country requires extra fees. OrthoPets does not cover any part of the fees for shipping and receiving Out of the Country packages.
Estimated Arrival Dates Do Not Apply to:
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes and rural areas
- Deliveries made to U.S. territories, APO, FPO and international addresses
- Items that are out of stock at the time of ordering
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: ORTHOPETS IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH ORTHOPETS BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, ORTHOPETS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- These arrival dates are our best estimates and are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time.
- Some items require a signature for delivery.
- If you have shipping-related questions, please contact us directly.
Packages will not ship from OrthoPets on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve and Day
Summation:If you have any questions about OrthoPets Shipping Policy or the practices of this site, please contact us.
Contact us | View site map